Thursday, October 2, 2008

Labor Day weekend in Utah

Ok, it has taken my sister-in-law saying that she is waiting to see some of my pictures from our really fast weekend in Utah to update my blog!!! How pathetic is that? I've just been incredibly lazy. I may have to put up some more of my UK trip pictures andother day. Ok, here is Dad, doing what he loves!! His favorite is when the kids wake up the next morning and join him on his bed in the family room. He will tell them stories until everyone else is up. That's Paige, Owen and Jeffrey.

This is in their dining room in the front of the house, AKA, the play room. I was about to give Owen his birthday presents to open a little early.

Here's Owen with a car that I gave him. Cheesy smile bro.!

That Sunday it got really cold and stormy. It actually hailed for a couple of minutes. I couldn't wait until the next day to see if there was snow in the mountains. Look, there was!!!

Oh, I just love the mountains!! I definitely miss their presence in my life in Cali.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jane-
Such cute pictures! I love the one of your dad on the bed with the kids. Thanks for posting all of these!