Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disneyland at Halloween!!!

Last night I met Gene and family at Disneyland after work. Their annual passes are about to run out, so it was a last hoorah! Here we are waiting in line for the Matterhorn. Ericka, Geno, Isaac and Malia.



Malia and I rode together and then Ericka, Isaac and Geno rode together. This crazy camera of mine makes "Bubbles" on the photos in a night shot. Anybody know why????


After Gene and the rest of the family left, Malia and I stayed until almost closing. We finally left at 11:30 pm. Malia and I waited in line for Space Mountain for over an hour. Here she is with the building in the background. That loop to the side of her chin is the elastic strap holding the hat on, that has been tied smaller.

By the Big Thunder ride there was this place to take Fall pictures. I put Malia up on that box and then she knew what to do. There was a lady by us that said, "She's a poser."

On our way out of the park at the beginning of Main Street, there was this huge Mickey shaped Pumpkin. Too cute. There was a line to take pictures and people kept coming up from the side and sending their kids up to take pictures after someone else had finished. How frustrating!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

So fun! Wish we were there to go with you guys! The boys are counting down the days until Thanksgiving.

nic said...

Cut pics, Laney. I've never been to Disney at Halloween. Knott's scares me to death, so I'm afraid to try....