Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hello friends and family, I am here in Edinburgh at the Money's (cousin's) B&B. All went well. The one little problem was that I had lost my boarding pass at LAX. I went to the bathroom and then to buy a sandwich and when I went to sit and eat it, I realized it was gone. I retraced my steps, some 15 minutes later and after going around a couple of times, I found it on the floor of the bathroom entrance. Whew! Anyway, I sat next to a girl from Hamburg, Germany to JFK and then next to a girl named Lauren, from Park City. A BYU student. We had a seat in between us on the way to Edinburgh, so that was good. She joined the group in NY, from the Virgin Islands, where she was vacationing with her family. I think that she comes from money because she has traveled quite a bit. I ended up taking a taxi from the airport at 17.50 pounds because Bruce was taking back his rental and then they would all take the city bus in. Well, I may not be able to use my computer much because Firefox Mozilla might not work over here, at least it wouldn't work on Bruce's computer (I am using his right now.) I don't think that I can download Internet Explorer on my Linux system. Oh well, you live and learn. All is well. Well, Edinburgh is beautiful and quaint. A totally different view coming from the west, where the airport is. I had only seen the Royal mile and parts of new city. It's cool. It's in the 60's right now. Yeah!!! Well, I'd better go. We need to go over to our place and then off to see the sites maybe. Fun, fun!! Love ya, Jane No pictures yet!!

No comments: