Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some pictures of Katin and the kids

This was at our ward's Easter breakfast and Primary quarterly activity, as was the last picture here. This is a cute little photo of Katin in his mom's arms. (I've been told by a certain aunt in Utah that I don't post enough pictures of Katin, she doesn't know what he looks like. Hopefully this helps her out!! He's just tooo cute!!!)

I was playing around with my new lens and the baby, in the waning sunlight of their front room (away from everyone else) when we were invaded by Malia and Isaac. Here are a couple of cute pictures.


The three youngest!!

See, my eyes really are blue!!!


This was the Easter breakfast and some of the games they played. Let's just say that this twosome didn't last very long. Two 4 year olds trying to do the wheelbarrow race!!! But they get a gold star for trying. Oh, that's Isaac and little girl, Evie, in my ward. Cute!!

1 comment:

nikko said...

Beautiful pictures, Jane!