Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some more pictures from the past couple of months


This was at a last minute "Mitt Romney for President" rally at the Long Beach airport, the night before Super tuesday. My favorite poster was "FHE w/ Romney". I am sure if the media, that was there, saw it, they wouldn't know what to think of it. Ha Ha!


This is a picture of my friend Clay, his daughter Jessica and I, at the rally. He worked on the campaign and told me about the rally that morning. Clay and I go back 18 years (ouch!!) when he, his sister Nicole, brother Darren and I (Gene was there too at the time) were really good friends at the Cerritos College Institute of Religion. I didn't know if Clay would be there that night and I was turning to leave when I saw him across the "hanger". I made a bee-line for him and when I got his attention it took a second for him to recognize me. :o) It must've been the highlighted and straight hair!! Sorry, Clay. It was good to see him and meet his daughter, who I'd only seen as a toddler. She's now about 14 or 15. She's beautiful too, with those gorgeous, light green eyes! (In case you didn't know, I am an eye person!)


This was Geno's Cub Scout's pinewood derby this last month. He won a few of the heats. Given a couple of more match-ups, his Dad says that he would've won the night. (His is the yellow one.)


This was one of the times that he won 1st place!



Dad and I took a quick trip to Utah for 2 days over Christmas break. It was a blast! Here's Jeff's family in their family room. We, along with Erin's parents, had a hoot New Year's Eve playing games and setting off fireworks at midnight with it being 9 degrees outside!! Fun, fun! I'll post more pictures later.

4 comments:

Given Family said...

This is way cute Jane. Love the pictures. I'm glad you send this along, that way we get to keep in touch and see what you are up to..
PS: love the template :)

Allison said...

Jane...fun to see pics of Autumn's fam! :) If you have a PC it's way easy to flip pictures. Just right click on the file and go to rotate! :) Happy flipping!!

nikko said...

What great photos. Thanks for sending me the email so I know that you updated your blog!

(Miss Kris)

StuffByStacey said...

What an adorable photo. I love his curly hair.