Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got back Sunday from a quick trip to Chandler, AZ for a photography class that I attended. It was great! She is my friend's sister-in-law, and takes gorgeous, natural light photos. Her website is sarahgoodmanphotography.com and she does it all in the manual mode of her digital SLR camera. It was challenging, but I think that I will be able to practice and get the technique down. She has such creative and contemporary angles etc., that they actually may be displeasing for real traditionalists. Anyway, it was a good trip. I stayed with my friend Autumn and her family (Thank you, thank you!!!) . I took a gorgeous picture of her little boy Luke (who is too pretty to be a boy :o)), if I do say so myself. I will try and post soome other pictures from the last couple of months in the next couple of weeks. I am going to see a friend from Brasil, who is working on an island off of Seattle, this next week for a couple of days, so I should have more pictures!! Yeah!

No comments: