Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The day after

I liked what I wrote in response to my friend's blog that basically was just a title that said that she "didn't even want to talk about it". So here goes my response: "I wore black yesterday because the foreshadowing was foreboding. At least Prop. 8 (protection of traditional marriage) passed. I couldn't even turn on the tv last night to watch the media gloat!! Sick. Do you have your 72 hour kit and food storage up to date?" I'll just add that Joe Biden already promised a couple of weeks ago that they/we would be tested (ie. another 9-11 or something like it, in my opinion) in the next 6 months. That's why I ask about your food storage etc.. Are you ready???? If only I had some kind of assurance that they will deal with it correctly...... It's going to be a long 4 years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For those of use trying to get prepared, check out www.shelfreliance.com. They sell a highly recommended line of food storage. Through the 15th of the month you can also save up to 30% on Thrive products at checkout!!