Sunday, November 4, 2007

Woohoo! a blogger! I've impressed myself!!! :o)

Hey, look what I've done! I am trying to get with every other person in the 21st century. Up until this last year I had no idea what a blog was. Hmm, now I have one. Hurray!! It's pretty cool tough. I will probably post some pictures of my very cute nieces and nephews, travels etc.. I guess that the sky is the limit. (As long as you all will want to go to it, I suppose. :o)) I'll do my best to keep up with it and make it interesting. Hopefully see you all again! Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jane you have done. I haven't even posted a blog yet. I think this is great. I am excited. This way I can keep posted on what is going on with you. It was sure exciting to see you this last month. Love you lots! Serene

nikko said...

Hi Miss Jane! It's Miss Kriste. I blog anonymously, though. ;o)

Welcome to the blogging world. This will be so fun to see what you're up to!

Pezao said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I, too, look forward to following the wonderful adventures of Jane! :)